Indoor Air Quality Expert
Mr. Daniel M. Baxter is a nationally recognized expert in indoor air quality and mold contamination. He has worked on more than 300 legal cases involving aerosol and bioaerosol contaminant exposures, including fire residue, nuisance dust, mold, and asbestos.
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental Investigations
- Moisture Intrusion
- Sampling and Analysis Methods/Procedures
- Exposure Evaluation
- Mold, Bioaerosols, and Dust
- Fire Residue
- Chemical and Aerosol Exposure Modeling
- Preparation of Courtroom Exhibits
Contact Mr. Dan Baxter directly at 858-272-7747 for more information.